CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - ISSUE #3 MARCH 2018
Minimum of 5 and maximum of 12 images
JPG/JPEG format, 300 dpi/inch
Color space sRGB
MUST BE EXCLUSIVE AND UNPUBLISHED
- Theme for this issue is open, we will be considering fashion, lifestyle, beauty, portrait and conceptual submissions equally.
- We are looking for complete editorials with strong story, powerful emotions, unique mood and fashion feel.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject any submission.
- The editorials must contain at least 3 different outfits an makeup should not be repeated.
- Full credit for all creatives MUST be given when submitting your editorial. Please include all names and social handles for photographer/s, model/s, makeup artist/s, stylist/s, hair technician/s as well as wardrobe credits if applicable ("stylist own" is not a credit). We do not take responsibility for misspelled names or missing credits, please double check all credits before submitting your editorial.
- We do not need to have 8.5" x 11" cropped images. You may leave the images the same size as they come out of the camera, or use your other preferred crop. Although, we reserve the right to crop the images for 8.5" x 11" if necessary to fit our graphic layout.
- You have to be the photographer (copyright holder) of the images, or you have written permission from the copyright holder to submit the images.
- All images approved for upcoming issue must have stayed unpublished until the issue is released. We reserve the right to pull editorials, if we find the images published in another magazine or on social media.
- All photographs from the editorial must be:
UNPUBLISHED (meaning - none of the photos has been published on any platforms - for instance Instagram or Facebook - by anyone of the team)
EXCLUSIVE (meaning - although some images from the set might be rejected or not submitted, none of the photos in this story can be sent to other magazines).
- Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, and any other (mostly social) mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of ELOQUE magazine.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Follow the guidelines and requirements and send your editorials to: email@example.com or submit via KAVYAR
If we choose your work for our issue, we will contact you with request for high resolution images, when submitting via email.
- For further questions and all other inquiries please contact us via our contact form here.
- By submitting your work you agree with terms and conditions stated.